Tuesday 16 June 2009

Leaving school

Yes my final exam was today! And I think I failed it; but hey!

As people have left they seemed to have fallen into a few categories...

1. Now I've gotten a job and left school; I 'm SOOO grown up! So I'm going to become stuck up.
2. I've left school but will not get a job because my parents will pay for me and I'll walk around like I'm 25
3. I never bothered with school; so I don't care.
4. OH HELP I ACTUALLY MIGHT HAVE TO DECIDE FOR MYSELF AND HAVE RESPONSIBILITES
5. And last but not least the "Finally I've left school, bring on college" basically the normal and sensible people.

Category 1 - annoys me because even though you've left with them they think their better than you, and because they've gotten a job, and work with older people thats means their more mature, and more responsible cos they have 'more' responsibilities; when actually you've had responsibilities a lot longer than them

Category 2 - walk around in the short skirts and tops, and walk around like they own all the money in the world, and are late for a very important.....manicure! Its pathetic and lame; YOUR SIXTEEN FOR GOODNESS STOP TRYING AND FAILING TO ACT OLDER!

Category 3 - The category I don't care about, because at least their not trying to justify themselves to anyone because they don't really care themselve! If they want to ruin their lives then so be it...

Category 4 - are the laughable group, because they are really sweet because they don't actually want to grow up, and again they aren't trying to prove anything unlike category 1 & 2. What this category needs to remember is life goes quickly and responsibilities won't always be rescued by the parents or teachers.

Category 5 - The group I very much like; because they act their age. Leaving school doesn't go to their heads. Starting work doesn't go to their head. And their feet are still safely on the ground. Leaving school personally I don't think is a big deal, because you've got 2 more years of education before you go to university, or take a gap year, or realise you have to act like a adult. People who think because they've left school means they are grown up. Will soon get a shock when they arrive at college seeing the people who are actually grown up; compared to them. Leaving school shouldn't go to your head, its a matter of life every year bilions of people leave school, just like billions of people do a lot og things.

So thats my rant for the day!


Signing out
Suzie x

No comments:

Post a Comment