Monday 25 May 2009

Who Am I?

I am Suzie Marlow. I'm a Christian. I love to dance. I am Single. I am 16 years old.

Simple?
No.
Who Am I? Who really are we? Can we be defined; can we be put in a category of the 'same' type of people.
If you look close you might see people like you, but are they truely like you?

You see...
someone trying to find their place
someone trying to find their self.

But can you answer the question: Who am I? Can someone know you completly; who understands you from the inside out?

well there is one 'person' God the creator.

Just think about it for a moment. Maybe, just maybe the greatest adevnture is to find who you are.
My favourite quote "Find out who you are, and do it on purpose." Be who you wanna be, and dont let anyone mold you into something you truely are not.
Love yourself. Love being who you want to be. Love living your life; and don't try and live someone elses.

Suzie x

1 comment:

  1. I love this post! Spoken with great wisdom :)
    Love you xxxxx

    ReplyDelete