Saturday 2 May 2009

Ouch...

How do I feel about the guy who I like making it offical that he is going out with someone else?

angry
confused
hurt
kinda near to tears (At points)
sad
Lost...
and then I'm kinda fine about it :S

I really hate it; and know how much I need to get over him. It is just so hard, he is so amazing, so kind, so caring. Hes sarcastic like my family - so can be comfortable with him. He will do anything for anyone. He is such a giving person. He is so attractive and his kindness shines right through that to. I love his smell, his gorgeous eyes, and his hair. I am practically captivated by him. =| Which isn't a good thing.

I am so confused how I feel. =(

ARGH. :'( I don't want to feel like this anymore. Everyone is fed up of me even meantioning his name....everyone's just fed up of me. I remembered why I keep everything in. I feel like I should become completetly invisible :( And I don't want to feel like that. I don't want to be people's burdens anymore.

Sorry about another complaining blog. x

1 comment:

  1. You are so not a burden hun! Talk about him as much as you wish! You know I can totally empathise with you here, and I'm here to help you through. Love you so much xxxxx

    ReplyDelete