Saturday 8 August 2009

My identity is in Jesus Christ, he is my Lord and saviour; and I absolutly captivated at newday by his everlasting and steadfast love.

I have learnt so much about my identity this week; and who I am and who I am not! Jesus Christ Made me to be his daughter and I am fearfully & wonderfully made by him. So therefore I am beautiful because he made me in HIS image.

This newday he has revealed some of his plans for me...I'm going to Sydney, Africa & America at one point...but lets seeing wat he has in hold for my future husband...I never told you about 4 weeks I completely got over the guy I liked...I've started to get over him ever since he went out with his girlfriend but this is it- to the point I don't know why I liked himl; he seriously isn't the right guy for me, and we have pratically nothing in common!! BUT I like someone new; and we both seem to be going the same path....traveling and children (as in working with them.) and in livy Gibbs seminar I felt I was going to be a mother at some point!! Which is really exciting news!

See a lot happened at this newday!!...

My friend Jenny Burdett had two vision for me; which have changed me and helped, it involved my backbone, fear of man & God, Vine's and being sent to both here and abroad, now and then. Sam Mason has a prophecy for me about college next year, and Rachael campbell as a prophecy about me going to America!! AHHHH how exciting!! I was liturally drenched in his holy spirit to the point I was acting drunk and I couldn't speak!! AND IT WAS AMAZING, I was so 'chilled out' and at peace :) Which is such a wonderful place to be in.

I forgave a lot of people who have hurt me in my life, and from that evening I told a massive step forward. Rosie Jenkins prayed for me that Our enemy won't attact me as he has a tendancy to do so when I've just been filled with the Holy Spirit...and I told a leap of faith and told Jenny everything that was going on in my life, and bad stuff I've done; and she has also prayed for me :) ; where I made a decision to not listen to lies of our enemy because The giver of life is far greater!!

like Steph Liston said one of the evenings...Unfold yourself before God; which I actually love that phrase and think we should all 'unfold ourselves before God' and tell him everything that is going on! Because he loves to listen to us.

I also meet a guy; and he is wonderful, lovely, amazing, verry attractive, Godly, and hes been called by God to go traveling and to work with children!! Seriously I really like him :). I've only known him since the 13th July! But I do really miss him now, I liturally missed him on the last day I practically walked pasted him and didn't see him (though he was putting down the big top.) but yeah Corrr!! hahaha

There is so much more I have learnt this newday, stuff that I could not be put into words. But I do not think I am the person I was before newday....In a great way!!

many blessings
Signing out Suzie xxx

2 comments:

  1. That is all so fantastic and exciting!! Man, I need a phone chat with you sometime!! Just let me top my phone up first... :)

    Love you so much! I look forward to hearing more, and seeing what this new chapter of our lives holds for us xxxxx

    ReplyDelete