Wednesday 11 November 2009

11.11.09

Remember me when I walk through the mud and see all grey,
Remeber me when I see him lying there next to me,
Remember me when the bullet hits a target,
Remember me when I leave my family to go to war,
Remember me when my training is finished and afganistan I must go,
Remember me if I don't come back...

Remember my children when they don't understand,
Remember my wife when she's about to break,
Remember my parents when they have to bury their child,
Remeber my brother when He goes to war,
Remember my sister when she hears the news I've gone,

Remember, Remember the 11th of Novemeber, When war was meant to be the past; when they said never a world war again, where there would be peace...
Remember, remember the 11th of November; the poppy's remember the lost, I see no reason for your heart to be reasoned, that war should never be forgot...

Wear a poppy and remember the people fighting...Now

No comments:

Post a Comment