Friday 6 November 2009

Thinking...

well this is a first time in a while, I haven't really known what to write, but I'd thought I'd tell you why I started this blog and where it's ended up!

The first ever post I put was about past 'relationship' and the person I liked at the tme...the paragraphs about the past relationship were fine; but the last paragraph was pathetic; I was immature and just wanted him to like me back; I told God that he was the right person for me...When obviously he wasn't because the man I am with now is so gracious, so kind, so amazing, so gorgeous...And fit my character perfectly. And I am so in love with me more than I ever realised I could which excites me to know an een deeper love to for him; and to hear Jesus deepened my heart for Him.
And the second post was about him to; My first two post were so I could express outwardly how I felt about a guy...or how they had hurt me! i couldn't keep it in; and as I'm not the best person in the world to tell people how I feel writing it down seemed the easiest thing :P

The next months blogs went from yay God, to I hate men, to I hate my imagine, to I am invisible... I know I was listening to God properly and was listening to my emotions...I have always struggled with feeling invisible in crows; and not appreciated. It has been an uphill struggled; it hasn't helped my self confidence though I know my confidence should always be in Jesus :-)

My posts the next months started to change; they weren't always about how I felt and all about ME! They were about love, and Jesus...which of course is a much better topic :-) I still have had rantful posts about leavig school etc; but I wanted to give my post a bit more meaning and I wanted them to glorify jesus :-) bit of a dramatic change huh!

Though I have done a post about a guy; But I think I'm allowed to because hes my Man GaryLee... I had to express when I liked him and wat happenedd and all my feelings from beginning to end :-) I can't hide it on how much I am falling IN LOVE even more each day; and the only reason I love him so much is Because Jesus loves us! :-)

And finally the last post was in september and was about memories I thought it was a nice blog and enjoyed writing it; it had meaning which is want I want from post now :-)

I'm gonna try and write more freguently though I doubt many people read this(except Charlotte)

Signing out
Suzie

2 comments:

  1. Haha! I love how everyone knows I read their Blog posts! Glad to know that you know you can count on me! :)
    Love xxxx

    ReplyDelete