Sunday 10 January 2010

Forever loved

I had an interesting time on the train to Horsham today :-) A wonderful time in fact :-)
I started my new book 'the reason for God' and was reading it on the way to three bridges; read it at three bridges while waiting for my train. I changed my music to Steven Curtis chapman.... I sat down on my train to Horsham across and when the people across from me got off at crawley my song changed to 'Yours' and I felt a flood of love! :-) I put my hand in the 'recieving' position and just told myself all the reason's why I love being a Christian.

I never know how to describe it but its like having butterflies in your gut area! Its the feeling I get when the holy spirit comes upon me. I felt so loved by God :-)

The next song was 'Something Crazy' I just wanted to get up from my seat and dance on the train. It was an amazing feeling ever!

I just want to search God till the end of my days. :-)

And that's my train journey to see my wonderful boyfriend :-) whom I love with so much passion; because God gives me so much passionate love! I love God! I love Gary-Lee! :-) Yay! Love is SO amazing! :-)

Signing out
Suzieanna Marlow :-) xxxxxxxxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment