Sunday 6 June 2010

Supernatural...what about it?

People have so many different understanding and opinions on the Supernatural.

Some people might go...it's all make beleive... some might go that the Holy Spirit who helps us...and some might say Angels and Demons...some even might say flying or teleporting.

You could ask the question so which ones true...But if someone said that In the Supernatural there's Gold Dust from heaven, Angel feathers, Gem Stone all from heaven would you believe them or would you think they were making it up? If someone even told you if Angels and Demons we real would you believe them?

Most people want proof that all this 'Supernatural' business exist...because this society has told a lot of the world that the Supernatural is a load of fairytale is seems stupid and things like Angels exist.

I'm not really sure what I'm saying here...But a lot of people think that God is a load of make believe...well He isn't. His real and he cares; but it gets even better...there are things are angels and they come to people and meet with people! Angels feather's fall from heaven to Earth and people have seen them! There is such thing as Gold Dusk and for me it comes when I pray and seek God... But I'm not settling for this...I WANT to see so so so much more Supernatural things...I am so desperate to see angels feather...to see Gold angels feathers...I want to see what else God has in store because the Supernatural is much more real than even a lot of Christians believe....I want to know so much more about the Supernatural...I want to see Angels and have a conversations with them; how COOL that does that sound!!

God is always on the move and I DON'T want to be left behind, I want to seek the Kingdom! I want to see Heaven invading Earth!! I want more of you Lord Come Please!!

:-)

The Father; My Daddy has completely and utterly captured my heart...I am so excited to become more and more intimate with him! Cos His the King of Kings!

I'm not sure what this has turned into; but heyho!

Signing out
Daughter of the King of Kings! xxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment