Sunday 25 July 2010

Planning Planning Planning

Why do people give themselves a 10 year plan?? What does it accomplish...You either forgot what you planned or you strive so much you actually miss something more important in those 10 years...

It also never lets God's change your plan - To me planning thoroughly for 10 years tells God that His plan is not right and Ours is better for him. We have no idea what's going to happen tomorrow so why strive SO much for a 10 year plan.

I'm not saying planning ahead is really bad...like saying I'd like to go to Uni, I'd like to have kids :-) But that sort of planning is probably God putting those passions on your heart. Leaving room for God to change our plans and make this adventurous life exciting with the creator.

I'd rather God have my '10 year plan' and I'll just take care of today :-)


Signing out
Suzie xxxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment