Sunday 12 April 2009

The greatest Day in History

this has actually been a great day!

I got up at 5:15am because I have to be at church for 6:30 to set up. Embarrasingly I was wearing the guy I like hoody because I was 'borrowing' it; and he turned up to help too! LOL
So I got to see him from 6:30 :D
Then I got to do lighting, which is something different to do :) and got to spend time with a few lovely people while they were teaching me :). I also got to spend time alone in the lighitng box, and dance when there was worship and I got so much joy out of it. Ironically the whole choir saw me dancing up there and kindly told me they had seen me!
The amazing preach about how Jesus SAVED US FROM OUR SINS! We are fully blamefully; but he took our sin, and took responsibility like a real man does.
Then My friend bought me a packed of chocolate covered rich tea biscuits; which I only got to eat half because people bombaded me for some. I also got to give mostly everyone a little easter egg each :) spreading love to all! :D
The packing down was fun, and my friend helped me with my Spanish as I am failing miserably!!
I got a lift home from a very nice friend :) Who scratched his car wheels - clever much! He is actually a really nice guy, and a great friend =|.
When I got home, I got Easter eggs. yum, yum. I listened to Mark Driciol preach again about "marriage and Men." It really speaks to women about how they should be treated with respect. How women shouldn't be violated and are God's DAUGHTERS. The way Mark talks about his daughters, is like how God talks about us. He delights in us, and LOVES US! We deserves so much more from men. It made me realise that the two guys I have had a relationship were so wrong for me, and thats not what God wanted.
http://www.marshillchurch.org/media/trial/marriage-and-men
Marriage is for Men, not for boys. Marriage is not for cauvinists and cowards. I am so in love with out living saviour and almightly Lord. There are no words to describe how AWESOME HE IS!
And then, then dinner. I am no going down to Brighton to got o CCK (church of Christ the King) and have more Being filled with the spirit of God!! :)

Bless this Day Father. I am in love :)
I am lovin' this day!! :) xxxxxxxxxxxx

1 comment:

  1. "and took responsibility like a real man does" - LOVE it!! Haha :) So true xxxx

    ReplyDelete