Sunday 12 April 2009

He flippin likes someone else.
He FRICKING LIKE SOMEONE ELSE.

I HATE MEN!
well not all men.

IT FRICKING HURTS.


*cry* I hate feelings, and I'm destind to be alone. =|

how stupid is that all I do is like him; and I'm crying to the fact that he likes someone else. HOW UTERLY PATHETIC OF ME

I hate this. I hate that the girl she likes, always gets the guy she likes.

I just want t forget everything. All men in my life (apart from God and Dad) Have seemed to have hurt me one way or another....I am so upset right now =(

You know what I hate most, is that everyone knows. Everyone even he knows I like him. I was too open with telling people how I feel =| I used to be good about hiding how I felt about things.

I'm just fed up of the guy I like always never liking me, and always liking someone better. My first ever boyfriend found someone 'better' and practically cheated on me. Second boyfriend was too embarssed to be seen with me, and you don't wanna know what he got up to the summer after we split up...which was about 2 weeks after we split. Making me slightly dirty; but then I look at him now and see a brother.
I do wish we had never gone out. It was too much of a big mistake.

right that it on the ranting! Night!

1 comment:

  1. Aww hun! It's so great that you can be so honest with how you're feeling right now! And we all feel like that sometimes - trust me.
    But, our lives are in God's Hands. I know you know this. Just hold onto the Truth that whatever happens is what's the best thing for you. It may not feel like it. It really may not. But God is in control. He knows what He's doing, and He's your loving Father. He knows your pain.
    I'm here for you.
    Love you xxxxx

    ReplyDelete