Sunday 19 April 2009

Do you know what it feel like to be invisible? Or to be forgotten?

Well heres the girl who should be named the invisible & forgotten girl.

My name is Suzie Marlow and most of the time; you won't see me. I am invisible to the world most of them. I can stand in a crowd and no one will acknowledge me. no-one really gives any stuff about me.

Actually the worst part is. The worst is at church. I might as well not go to be honest; no one really gives any stuff about me there. Most of the time I am doing TKC kidz or PA; and there is where I belong.

Today I liturally at one point stood there all alone and no one cared. I feel like I have practically no friends there- all of them have left, or one of them hardly seems to come and more, and the other is a hard working impactor who is always rushing around.
I stood with a group and I got one person saying 'Hi' and that was it.
If I left today and didn't come back; no one would propally notice, let alone care.
But for the next two Sunday's I've got Kidz work which is fun, and then two weeks of PA. So that'll keep me going for the next month.

People litually will forget me. I have been forgotten about three times for a lift somewhere, twise by the same person and another person. I think there have been more times. And this holiday people have forgotten that we were even meeting up. I am just so forgetable.

I am fed up of being so invisible and being so forgotten all the time. I don't know why I bother going to The Kings Church mid Sussex. I'd rather find a church where I am valued and actually have more than a few friends (like 2 as everyone else has left.)

signing out
the invisible girl x

1 comment:

  1. I hate the fact that you feel this way :( It's such a horrible feeling.. And to even think that you can be in that place where such lies can feel true fills me with sorrow :(
    My poor dear Suzanna!!
    Love you so much xxxx

    ReplyDelete